Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pashur Came to Utah

Pashur is a world famous Face Painter, and he actually did a class here in Utah. I found out about it last minute, and so I spent alot of time trying to find a babysitter. Finally my mom said she would meet me in SLC, and take the kids, which saved me an extra 2 hours of travel, so I was able to go. It was a fun class, and he had some awesome designs, especially the part dragon around the eye. though I think he needs to work on his sugar skull design. Here's my take on his spider.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you getting in a last week at the market before your sister's wedding. Did you think about doing a panda's skull, or a panda with skulls on the fringes, etc, for the indecisive boy?

    Congratulations on getting to attend Pashur's class!

    ReplyDelete